Permanent Family Practice Job Worcester, MA
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will receive medical benefits/dental/accidental insurance, 3 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 5 personal days, 10 holidays, relocation reimbursement, 1 week of CME plus $4,000, a 401k and 457 retirement plans, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2645050.
- Outpatient only
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Work 40 hours per week
- Phone call of 1:5
- Average 21 patients per day
- Experienced support staff
- Academic affiliation
- Federally qualified community health center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.