Permanent Endocrinology Job Winter Haven, FL
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this centrally located Florida community just an hour from Orlando and Tampa. The area offers a wide variety of opportunities for entertainment, tennis, golf, or even skeet shooting. It is less than 75 miles to Kennedy Space Center and Florida's best beaches.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2645148.
- Join a successful MSG with a great referral base
- 100% outpatient
- No hospital work or call
- Onsite full-service diabetes clinic
- Work out of 1 location
- Join 1 other endocrinologist
- Excellent benefits with opportunity for partnership
- Excellent recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.