Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, OR
An opportunity in Oregon is available for you to bring your practice-building skills to an established, 13-physician group. The practice is physician and staff-owned and extremely collegial. The patient census is completely up to the physician, some physicians see 10 and others see 30 patients per day. There is ample flexibility in the schedule and full-time and part-time candidates welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity offers medical and dental, LTD, a 401k, CME and 120 hours of PTO/sick time per year, and malpractice insurance.
Come experience everything that trendy Portland has to offer. You will be close to restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2645223.
- Partnership available after 1 year
- Unparalleled work-life balance, set your own schedule
- Join 13 internists and specialists in this well-respected MSG
- No weekends, call, or holidays
- Level 3, patient-centered medical home
- 100% outpatient
- Labs, X-ray, ultrasound, stress test on-site
- Amazing location in SW Portland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.