Full Time Anesthesia Job Tampa, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida group with their search for an anesthesiologist. They need someone that wants to work part time, doing their own cases in accredited outpatient ambulatory surgical centers. Your schedule will be 3 days a week from 8 am to 4 pm. You will see ortho, spine, general surgery, and some pain sedation procedures. You will work with a group that offer patients a safe, seamless healthcare experience and physicians who can totally focus on their patients. If excellent patient experience is important to you, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Come live and practice in Tampa FL with every avenue imaginable for the best of quality-of-life possible. Fine restaurants, theatre, art galleries, shopping, boating, and professional sport venues are yours to enjoy in this exceptional Florida city. You will have access to golf courses, watercrafts, and the perfect weather for both.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2645225.
- Part-time opportunity
- Easy case load
- No call responsibilities
- Outpatient ambulatory surgery centers
- Work 3 days a week from 8 am to 4 pm
- 100% your own procedures, CRNAs work independently
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- FL license and availability this year is preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.