Permanent Rheumatology Job Moscow, ID
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation and holidays combined, 5 days of CME and $3,000, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Enjoy four seasons of a great climate for a wide array of activities, including skiing, boating, fishing, hiking, and golf. This is a university community with an alive and diverse downtown; it has city opportunities without the hassles of congestion and noise. The area was named a Best Place to Raise Children because of excellent education, art venues, and a dynamic music scene.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611 and refer to job number 2645412. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive compensation plus bonuses
- Be the solo rheumatologist in an 80K populated area
- Start a brand new service line
- On-site infusion center
- Environment where physicians are valued
- Visas welcome
- Excellent quality-of-life and great schools
- Universities nearby provide cultural diversity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.