Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, ME
CompHealth is currently assisting a Maine clinic with their search for a family medicine physician. The group needs assistance with the growing patient census. You have the option to work full- or part-time, and call rotation is 1:20. You will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. They welcome board eligible physicians coming out of residency. CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a ME medical license, if necessary. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, one week of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2645488.
- Call of 1:20
- Monday through Friday, some are locations open on Saturday
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment up to $200K
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.