Full Time Hospitalist Job Unknown, WV
A dedicated nocturnist opportunity is available in West Virginia. The schedule is nights only working 13 to 15 shifts a month. There is an average of 6 admissions between 2 nocturnists and an APP per night. The AAPs assist Monday through Thursday until approximately 1 am. There is an open ICU, and they would like someone that can do central lines. If you do not hold an active WV license, we can help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final-year residents will be considered, and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses/incentives. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, short-term disability, relocation reimbursement up to $15K, a sign-on bonus, matching a 403b retirement plan, an accrual of 80 hours of PTO per year .
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with hospitalist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2645778.
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Work 13, 14, or 15 shifts per month with flexible schedule
- Average 16 admissions for 2 nocturnists and an APP
- APP helps Monday - Thursday until about 1 am
- Open ICU - central lines needed
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Comprehensive benefits, including an accrual of 80 hours of PTO per year
- Loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.