Permanent ObGyn Job Tulare, CA
- Permanent Position
- Monday - Friday
- Residency Trained in OB/Gyn
- Provide OBGYN care including inpatient services
- Seeing all ages
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Less than 25 patients per day
- Designated team of support staff for each physician
- 4 months or less credentialing time
Compensation & Logistics
- $260K+ Base Salary + Benefits
- Increases by years of experience
- Repayment of Student Loans
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.