Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Hendersonville, TN
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Hendersonville, Tennessee
Full spectrum cardiology group of seven is seeking an interventional cardiologist to join their team covering three hospitals in the Middle Tennessee region.
- Board certified or board eligible in interventional cardiology
- Interests in coronary, peripheral, and venous interventions
- Call schedule of 1:7 with provided support from APP's and hospitalists
- Highly competitive compensation which includes two-year base salary guarantee
- Third year full partnership with no buy-in
About Tennessee Heart & Vascular at TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center:
- Rapidly growing cardiology group at three facilities
- Industry-recognized leaders in cardiovascular CT who have trained thousands of physicians worldwide
- Clinical research possibilities available; group has published and cited in over 200 articles in Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Journal American Medical Association, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, American Journal of Cardiology and The New England Journal of Medicine
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best Places to Live' in the 2019 US News and World Report.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.