Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job Central California, CA
· Location: Central California (greater Fresno, CA area)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: Active CA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: 40-hrs/week (four 10-hr shifts)
· Duration: 5-6 months w/ possible extension
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the West Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide full-time coverage for 40-hrs per week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.