Full Time Radiology Job Boston, MA
An exciting opportunity is now available at a with a group in Massachusetts for the role of chief of neuroradiology. You will work in close collaboration with an internationally recognized neurointerventional division. The department is affiliated with an area medical school and has access to the latest technology, research and clinical trials. They welcome physicians that are board certified and CAQ neuro trained. This position will require a current MA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with excellent research opportunities. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, paid vacation and holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2644464.
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Joining a large group of radiologists
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Academic affiliation
- Access to the latest technology, research and clinical trials
- Division interprets over 55,000 studies per year
- Join one of the largest healthcare system in Central Massachusetts
- Outstanding location 1 hour from Boston and Providence
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.