Permanent Family Practice Job Marion, KY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time with stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Marion is a bustling town with quaint shops that sell many beautiful handmade items, antique malls, delightful restaurants and coffee shops. The friendly people are always willing to visit and extend the Southern hospitality for which they are famous.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2644586.
- Walk into a waiting patient panel
- Excellent compensation
- Volume incentives
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME and vacation time
- Quaint town with great recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.