Permanent Psychiatry Job Richmond, VA
You will receive a base salary the first year and then move to a productivity basis. You also receive an amazing benefits package with malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time, a 401K and profit sharing plan after year one, cell phone, license, DEA, membership dues, CME and board exam expenses, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2644632.
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- You choose setting inpatient or outpatient
- Required inpatient call is 1:4
- Potential to earn $350K plus
- Malpractice covered
- CME time and allowance
- 6 weeks of PTO
- 30 minutes to International airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.