Full Time Psychiatry Job Richmond, VA
A great C&A psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Virginia. You can decide the mix of inpatient and outpatient work that you want to do, the hours you want to keep, and more. In addition, you will become eligible to buy into the practice and become a partner after successfully completing four years of employment with the group. Candidates must be board certified. They can consider 2021 residents and J1 and H-1B visas.
You will receive a base salary the first year and then move to a productivity basis. You also receive an amazing benefits package with malpractice insurance, medical benefits, six weeks of PTO, CME time, a 401K and profit sharing plan after year one, cell phone, license, DEA, membership dues, CME and board exam expenses, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2644634.
- Child and adolescent patients
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- 1:4 weekend call
- Potential to earn $350K plus
- Malpractice covered
- CME time and allowance
- 6 weeks of PTO
- 30 minutes to international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.