Full Time ObGyn Job Page, AZ
A healthcare group in Arizona needs an OB/GYN to relieve a retiring provider. The schedule is 4 10-hour days and high-risk patients are transferred. They welcome candidates who are board certified. If you do not have an active AZ medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. H-1B visa candidates are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a retention bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, and a retirement plan.
Page is a small town in northern Arizona located on the southern shores of magnificent Lake Powell. Our friendly community offers visitors outstanding recreation and a wide variety of lodging and services. Our location is ideal for exploring many of the American Southwest's renowned national parks and monuments and discovering the unique culture of the Navajo Nation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2644649.
- Tremendous opportunity for a physician who loves rural medicine
- Call is every third week
- Federal Torte malpractice
- Board certification required for consideration
- All traditional benefits
- Retention bonus
- 50% OB to 50% GYN all gyn surgery will be yours so volumes could increase
- Beautiful vistas and recreational actives abound
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.