Full Time ObGyn Job Wilkes Barre, PA
An exciting OB/GYN hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. If hired, you will work in a brand new labor and delivery suite with eight private delivery suits, an newborn nursery, and 2 operating rooms. They are projecting to do 500 deliveries per year, but are expected to grow. For the most part you will see healthy pregnancies and there is a NICU at a facility close by. The ideal candidate will be board certified with an active Pennsylvania medical license in hand.
This opportunity has a has competitive compensation package with benefits. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation to start plus 6 holidays, 15 days of CME and a $3,500 stipend, 3 retirement plans, and relocation assistance. There may be loan repayment available.
Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City, and Baltimore. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports. It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2644691.
- Full comprehensive benefits and retirement plans
- Brand new L&D suite
- Projecting 500 deliveries per year
- Mostly healthy pregnancies
- Currently 3 hospitalists, hiring more
- Board certified candidates only at this time
- PA-licensed physicians preferred
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.