Part Time Psychiatry Job Bellevue, WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide compassionate patient care as a psychiatrist with our behavioral health practice in the greater East Seattle area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and able to provide care in collaboration with psychiatric nurse practitioners. This is a part-time position with opportunity to transition to full time. This position includes the availability to supplement your income while working a flexible schedule, and a monthly stipend for supervision. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Work remotely
- Minimal time requirement
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.