Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Los Angeles, CA
An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add a Child Psychiatrist to their team. This facility is located just 45 minutes from the beach and has great weather year-round. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Child Psychiatrist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Psychiatry
- Fellowship Training: Child and Adolescent Fellowship
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 2 years minimum
- EMR: myavatar
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099 to Permanent W-2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: M-F, 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm
- Compensation: $180 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.