Full Time Critical Care Job Los Angeles, CA
An inpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Critical Care Physician to their team. This facility is located 19 minutes from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Critical Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Critical Care
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 2-year minimum
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: 1099 Locums Tenens
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: 7 Days per week 12-hour shifts. 12 hour night call 24-hour call
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.