Permanent Family Practice Job Yreka, CA
Outpatient Family Medicine Position – Northern California
$274,000 Starting Base Salary
$25,000 Signing Bonus + Student Loan Repayment
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. Expect to have your practice up and running immediately in this turn-key position, working alongside two other family medicine physicians and other primary care providers.
- Team includes two family medicine physicians, two internal medicine physicians and four primary care advance practice clinicians
- 100% outpatient position with NO CALL
- Opportunity for a flexible 4 day work week
- Employed position offering $274,000 base salary with wRVU production bonuses available after year 1
- Long term income potential $300,000+
- $25,000 signing bonus + $10,000 in relocation assistance
- $50,000 available for student loan repayment
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks PTO and 1 week for CME
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons - sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail - hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival
Job ID: FP 5144592
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.