Permanent Psychiatry Job Soledad, CA
- Full Time / Part Time
- 2 Shifts per week MINIMUM
- 8-10 hour shifts
- Very Flexible Scheduling
- Residency trained in Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Extremely low patient volume ' Typically less than 2 per hour
- Seeing all Adult, Low Risk Inmate Population
- Outpatient Clinic/ Correctional Setting
- Excellent Support- Adv. Practitioners, RN's etc.
- EMR: Cerner
Compensation & Logistics
- Approx. Pay Rate $220/hr
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Hourly pay for all hours worked
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.