Full Time Medical Director Job Merced, CA
An inpatient health center in Merced County is looking to add an Intensivist Medical Director to their team. This facility is located 23 minutes from the Merced National Wildlife Refuge and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Intensivist Medical Director
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Critical Care
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: W2 Permanent
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: 7 days a week, 0700 ' 1900.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.