Permanent Medical Director Job Los Angeles, CA
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 8am ' 5pm
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Family or Internal medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years
- 20% Administration, 80% Clinical Work
- Outpatient Clinic Setting (FQHC)
- 2 years of Leadership Experience Required, as well as 3 years of experience with an FQHC facility
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, W-2 position
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO
- All available travel reimbursements
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.