Full Time Family Practice Job PA
This employed position offers a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 31 days of PTO, CME, a pension plan, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2644323.
- Become part of a respected and successful practice and educational program
- Join a secure hospital-employed network of primary care physicians and faculty
- Spend 40% of your time with the fellowship and residency program and 60% in your clinical practice
- Must have strong inpatient skills as you will round with your fellows and residents
- Call is shared 1 in 6 to 8 weekends and only 2 times per month for weekdays
- Ideal location within 20 to 30 minutes of downtown Pittsburgh
- Option to live in Pittsburgh or surrounding suburbs
- Great benefits include 31 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.