Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, SC
A facility in South Carolina is currently seeking a locum tenens pulmonologist/critical care physician. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 7 pm, and the covering physician will see 15 - 17 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certifications. For this assignment, you need to have an active SC state license in hand.
CompHealth can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
Refer a pulmonary/critical care physician and we'll send you a $1,000 referral bonus as a thank you when they go on a locums assignment with CompHealth. Contact us for details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SC state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 17 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.