Permanent Infectious Disease Job Owensboro, KY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and up to $25K per year in student loan repayment.
Owensboro offers a high-quality lifestyle, and is the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life, and a wide variety of housing options.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2644452.
- Up to $25K per year in student loan repayment
- Be employed by a new hospital
- 100% infectious disease
- Mostly inpatient with some clinic for follow ups
- Monday through Friday with a limited rotation of call
- Epic EMR
- Fellowship in infectious disease required
- ID or IM trained physician welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.