Permanent Orthopedics Job Welcoming Orthopaedic Surgeons ? You will be busy from day one!, IN
- There is a significant community need for Orthopaedic Surgery and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital
- Build your own practice with a well-established patient base
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Joint focus - fellowship training preferred but will consider a surgeon with extensive joint experience - shoulder experience is a plus
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses and robust benefits package with added perks
We know you're concerned not only with your work environment, but also with the community and what it offers you and your family. Terre Haute, located along Interstate 70 in West-Central Indiana, serves as a retail, healthcare and service hub for a 7-county area in Indiana and Illinois. As home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, the community embraces its college-town persona.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.