Full Time ObGyn Job Milwaukee, WI
A recognized leader and one of the largest providers of healthcare services in Wisconsin is scheduling interviews with OB/GYNs for a position with their obstetrics-gynecology practice 45 minutes south of Green Bay. The position allows for an excellent work-life balance, professional autonomy, and involvement in organizational decisions.
- 4-day work week
- Supportive group with unlimited growth potential
- Practice is comprised of 2 OB/GYNs & 1 NP with two additional OBGYN?s who take call only
- Robust primary care referral base
- Acute care hospital consists of a dedicated Women?s and Children?s floor, Emergency Department, private rooms, 10-room OR with state-of-the-art laparoscopic and surgical equipment, hospitalist program, diagnostic imaging, and laboratory services
- Top-notch compensation plan & benefits package
Located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan, is a family-friendly community of over 78,000 people that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities, and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. Just over an hour north of Milwaukee right on the shores of Lake Michigan and 30 minutes from Green Bay, WI. Forbes also rated Manitowoc as one of the three top cities in American to raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.