Permanent Hospitalist Job Chief of Hospital Medicine - Hawaii Health System, HI
Our Hospital Medicine team is assisting The Queen?s Health System in an exclusive leadership search. The Chief of Hospital Medicine (CHM) will be responsible for physician leadership and oversight of all Hospital Medicine programs throughout The Queen?s Health System.
- The Queen?s Health System, based in Honolulu, has more than 1,700 providers working in four hospitals, community-based health care centers and practices within the community at-large.
- CHM will provide leadership in strategic planning, goal setting, work force planning, recruitment, retention, operational standards, infrastructure, clinical quality, performance monitoring, efficiency waste reduction and service excellence.
- CHM will have a faculty appointment to the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
- This position offers salary, performance bonuses, signing bonus, a full complement of benefits with many added perks to be discussed during phone interview stage.
- Candidates will be board certified Internal Medicine, have a minimum of five years of experience in Hospital Medicine with three years of relative administrative experience managing a similar size program (multi-hospital facility preferred).
Aloha isn't just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot. The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others. The list of activities goes on and on! Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round. In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene. It's no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
For consideration, please send CV and salary requirements to:
Phone (314) 724-2782
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.