Full Time Endocrinology Job Savannah, GA
Will join one Endocrinologist in extremely busy practice within well established multi-specialty group of 110 providers.
- Mostly outpatient practice with minimal phone consults.
- Clinic hours: M-F, 8-5.
- Will be on staff at two 300 bed hospitals, with service area covering 500,000.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, up to $20K signing bonus.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, 401K pension plan, LT/ST disability, 4 weeks vac/CME with $2500 expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both new fellows and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
Savannah's charm is something out of a fairytale - it's one of the most beautiful cities in the nation. USA Weekend Magazine declared Savannah one of the "Top 10 Most Beautiful Places in America." The New York Times named us one of the "World's Top Ten Trendy Travel Hot Spots." Conde Nast Traveler picked Savannah as a "Top 10 U.S City to Visit." Southern Living placed us as second on its "Best Southern City" list.
Come experience the nations largest urban historic district! Enjoy true southern hospitality, culture and history. With a population of over 250,000 it offers a little bit of something for everyone. The medical community is thriving and expanding. Singles and families are equally happy due to the weather and many entertainment, historical and shopping/dining choices. Take your pick of new construction or historic housing in every shape and size imaginable!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.