Permanent Psychiatry Geriatric Job Adult and Geriatric Psychiatrist Position in Central Washington, WA
A private, nonprofit behavioral health organization is seeking a Psychiatrist to treat senior adults and adults with complex medical & mental health needs.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits package including eligibility for NHSC loan repayment
- Monday-Friday day shift with rotating night and weekend coverage
- Up to 16 appointments per day
- Call and rounding rotations with additional pay
- See ages 40+
- Some local travel required to treat patients in residential care facilities
- Clinician must have minimum of 2+ years experience treating adults and seniors with co-occuring medical and moderate-to-severe mental health needs
Situated in the Yakima Valley, this beautiful community offers 300 days of sunshine per year and a full 4 seasons. Outdoor activities abound with trail hiking, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, and access to numerous apple orchards and wineries. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.