Permanent Psychiatry Job West Virginia Academic General Psychiatry Position, WV
We currently have an opening for a General Psychiatrist to join an Academic facility in Northern West Virginia.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sign-on bonus
- Robust benefits package including free college tuition for children upon working there 5 years
- Monday-Friday hours
- In addition to providing excellent patient care, the successful candidate will also be actively involved in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Candidate must have an MD or DO degree or foreign equivalent and be eligible to obtain a West Virginia medical license. Must have completed Psychiatry residency program and be board certified/eligible
- The Neuroscience institute is expanding to include the clinical, research, and academic missions of Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry, among others
Enjoy living in a beautiful location just over an hour South of Pittsburgh, PA and three hours from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD. This town is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate and offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.