Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, NC
A cardiology physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility. The provider will work from 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see echo, stress, EKG, and nuclear cases. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. This facility requires providers to have NC a cert/license. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a NC state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- 8 am - 5 pm shifts on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- Echo, stress, EKG, and nuclear
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.