Full Time Pulmonology Job Unknown, IA
A pulmonary/critical care position in a metro and wonderful Iowa city. A world class facility is seeking a pulmonary/critical care physician for a large service area in Iowa. The facility has EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, electromagnetic, EMR system, and ICU ultrasound with a busy ICU section available. The schedule will be 1 week in the ICU as an intensivist, followed by 1 week off. You will spend 2 weeks per month in the office for outpatient consults, procedures, and hospital consults, with a call rotation of 1:5 or better. You should be board certified or board eligible in pulmonary/critical care and ready to join a productive team of physicians, PAs, and NPs. There is a fast track to a leadership role, if desired.
The position offers a highly competitive salary guarantee for 2 years. You will also receive excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision, life insurance/disability, a 403b and 457 with matching, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, and 1 week of CME with $6,000 stipend.
To receive more details about this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2551380.
- Established facility with a ready patient base
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient position with strong medical support
- Highly competitive base salary plus sign-on bonus
- Opportunity to rise to leadership position
- Join 4 pulmonary/critical care physicians, 2 PAs, and 4 NPs
- Call will be shared equally with all
- Metro Iowa community with all the outdoor activities
- Full benefit package, paid vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.