Full Time Endocrinology Job Unknown, IA
An exciting endocrinology position is available in a metro and wonderful Iowa city. This is a world-class facility that is seeking an endocrinology physician for a large service area. The facility has all the necessary equipment in place to treat endocrinology cases. The schedule is wonderful with a great work-life balance. The incoming specialist should be board certified or board eligible in endocrinology and ready to join a productive team of physicians, PAs, and NPs. This is truly a great opportunity.
The position offers a highly competitive salary guarantee for 2 years and possible loan repayment. You will also receive excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision, life insurance/disability, a 403b and 457 with matching, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, and 1 week of CME with a $6,000 stipend.
To receive more details about this position, email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363 and refer to job #2551381.
- Established facility with a ready patient base
- Traditional outpatient position with strong medical support
- Highly competitive base salary
- Opportunity to practice 100% endocrinology, no internal medicine
- Opportunity offers a terrific work-life balance
- Metro Iowa community with all the outdoor activities
- Frequent bonuses with RVUs and very light call schedule
- Full benefit package, paid vacation with CME, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.