Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Illinois, IL
We have been retained to assist our client recruit a board-certified Physician with Emergency Medicine Experience to join their Hospital employed group of 4 physicians and 2 APPs. If you are looking for that ever-elusive balance between a rewarding practice and great quality of life, please consider the following:
- Generous hourly rate plus per visit bonus and bonus for APP supervision.
- $120,000 Sign-on bonus
- 3 shifts per week with a 12hr 7-7 schedule. APPs work the swing shift
- 14 Bed ED averaging 14,500 visits per year
- Non-trauma designated ED
- High performing state-of-the-art Community Hospital with supportive and engaged leadership team that averages over 14 years tenure at the facility
- Extremely collegial group with low turnover. Moonlighting allowed for our EM Physicians
- Emergency Medicine residency is NOT required
Big City Volume and Small-Town Lifestyle
Enjoy a welcoming community culture that is family and service oriented. Cost of living is 27% lower than national average.
- Chicago and St. Louis a short drive or flight away. Airport within 30 miles
- Lakeside, riverside or country club living options
- Cost of living is 27% lower than national average.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.