Full Time Primary Care Job San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Mission Neighborhood Health Center
Mission Neighborhood Health Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:4-5 Days per Week | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates
- Languages Required: Spanish - Medical
- Average Patients seen: Clinical and Administrative Time
- Call Schedule: Rotated
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Salary up to $180,000
- Benefits: - Kaiser Medical- MNHC Pays up to 92.5% of Premium for Employee and Dependents- Vision- MNHC pays 100%- Dental- MNHC Pays 100% - 11 Holidays Annually- 120 Hours Vacation Years 1-4, 160 Hours Vacation After Year 5- 96 Hours Paid Sick Leave- 1 Birthday Holiday and 1 Floating Holiday- 401k- MNHC May Contribute up to 4% of an Employee's Annual salary to the 401k - FSA- Life Insurance, $30,000 Benefit for Employee Only- MNHC Pays 100%- 40 Paid Hours of Educational Leave- DEA License- MNHC Pays 100%- CME Allowance- Incentive Program- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Additional Info: Requirements: - Spanish needed, but willing to work with marginal Spanish speakers who want to improve- Must possess or be in the process of obtaining a California License- DEA License required- 2 years of practice experience preferred- Knowledge of and sensitivity to working with diverse cultures/communities.- Sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, homelessness and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender issues.- Option to be mentored to become a Medical Leader as well as training and guidance to take care of the homeless and HIV populations- Provider will supervise nurse practitioners and indirectly supervise the HIV and MNRC charge nurses.- The Lead Physician will be responsible for providing medical services and the health supervision and maintenance of the patients receiving services at the MNRC Homeless.- During Administrative time, the Lead Physician of Special Populations acts as the point person for staff regarding medical services all medical issues.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.