Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, VT
A locum tenens pulmonologist opportunity is now available in Vermont. The provider will work 8 am - 5 pm shifts and will see approximately 4-6 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted Vermont medical license in hand. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 8 am - 5 pm, call on rotation
- 4 - 6 patients per day
- ACLS certification
- Board certified
- Active Vermont license preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.