Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Shawano, WI
An exciting locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The ideal physician has an active WI state license. The assignment schedule is 12.5-hour shifts and the annual volume is 23,000. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 12.5-hour shifts
- Caseload: 23,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.