Permanent Psychiatry Job Tallahassee, FL
They are offering a competitive salary plus RVU bonus. You will receive life insurance/disability, full comprehensive benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and $5,000 stipend, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Called 'Silicon Valley South' for the proliferation of tech companies, Tallahassee's tree-lined streets and dignified architecture give the city a welcoming southern feel. The city has a lower cost of living than the national average, access to the beach, and multiple universities.
CompHealth works with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find great jobs in great locations. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643664.
- Adult inpatient consult liaison psychiatrist
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday through Friday schedule, weekend rounding
- Academic affiliation
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will also consider 2021 candidates
- 4 weeks of PTO and 1 week for CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.