Full Time Family Practice Job Hickory, NC
A new family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina hospital-owned clinics. They have 2 practice options, that are both outpatient. The 1st option is a new solo practice with patients of all ages in Hickory. The 2nd option is with a group that has a high patient volume and established patient base group south of Hickory. Work Monday through Friday or a possible 4-day workweek. The incoming physician will see an average of 18 to 22 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified, or board eligible if they are a resident.
This position offers a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, possible loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Located an hour from Charlotte, Asheville, Winston-Salem and the Blue Ridge Parkway, Hickory has a temperate climate and wonderful natural resources, including Lake Hickory and the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains, which includes the pristine Blue Ridge Parkway.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643688.
- Salary is based on experience plus incentives and bonuses
- Loan repayment available, dependent on DLPT guidelines
- 2 practice options, both outpatient only
- Option 1 is a new solo practice with all ages in Hickory
- Option 2 is a high patient volume outpatient group south of Hickory
- Monday through Friday, possible 4-day workweek
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- BE if resident only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.