Permanent Psychiatry Job Westchester, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives for boarded and double boarded physicians. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, covered malpractice, full medical/dental/vision benefits, no fee life insurance, 33 days of accrued PTO, 5 days of CME and an allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance.
Westchester County is an area in the Hudson Valley north of New York City. The Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve includes the steep Breakneck Ridge Trail. Across the Hudson River, Bear Mountain State Park features hiking trails, the Trailside Museums & Zoo, and panoramic views from the top of Bear Mountain.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643729.
- Salary and incentives for boarded and double boarded physicians
- 100% C/A inpatient psychiatry
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Average 12 patients per day
- Full support staff with team treatment approach
- MD works with therapist
- Call is a variety of shifts, but no overnight shifts for the required call
- Child/adolescent fellowship required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.