Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, IN
A new locum tenens urology opportunity is now available in Indiana. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic, rounding, and OR coverage. The physician will see 8 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active IN state license for this assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic, rounding, and OR coverage
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.