Permanent Anesthesia Job San Angelo, TX
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive malpractice including tail coverage, health benefits, LTD, 401k and 457b retirement plans, and a $7,500 CME stipend.
San Angelo is a family-oriented community with great schools, and a regional airport with daily flights to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The Concho River winds through the community and 3 lakes are within a few minutes of the downtown.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2643875.
- Large multispecialty group with internal referrals
- Interventional procedures with limited medication management
- Take over for a retiring physician
- 1 hospital and 1 ASC (10 minutes apart)
- Family-oriented group
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- 2 retirement plans to chose from
- Located in a small town with all amenities including a major university
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.