Permanent Neurology Job Tallahassee, FL
Employed Outpatient Neurology
Minutes to Emerald Coast Beaches
$400,000 Earning Potential with Unlimited Patient Base
A private neurology group in Florida, in collaboration with a Regional Medical Center, is seeking general and specialty neurologists to work in a combined inpatient/outpatient setting. This position can be affiliated with the Florida State University College of Medicine. Academic stipends for teaching medical students as well as mentoring ACGME-accredited internal medicine program residents. This metropolitan community is a referral center for South Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, and the hospital is developing a comprehensive stroke center.
- Predominantly outpatient position working with established multi-specialty group
- 4-day work week
- Amazing benefits + relocation package
- Sign-on bonus and relocation fully paid
- Base salary based on experience + production bonus
- Defined need with current 4 month wait for new patients wait equaling little to no ramp up time
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in beautiful Florida welcoming more than 90 million visitors per year! Multiple Division I universities as well as a medical school within minutes of this established practice. Enjoy all of the metropolitan amenities this community has to offer without all of the headaches of traffic in most major metropolitan cities. Enjoy cultured museums, public parks, college-town nightlife, university sports and concerts, and outdoor recreational activities. Public and private schools are among the best in the region. The cost of living is comfortably below the national average and there is easy access to highways and a regional airport for traveling convenience
- Florida has more golf courses than any other state in the U.S. and is home to the Hall of Fame
- Great dining options, culture, and regional airport with connections to all major hubs
- Follow one of the several nearby university teams… spend a weekend tailgating!
- World famous white sand beaches within an hour of your practice
- Average summer temperatures of 80s with very mild winters
Job ID: N 12304617
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.