Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job CA
An inpatient health center in Stanislaus County is looking to add an Anesthesiologist to their team. This facility is located just an hour from Yosemite and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Anesthesiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Anesthesiology
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- EMR: Cerner
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: 10 & 12 hr shifts, 8 hr shifts on weekend, and must take 2 call nights/week
- Compensation: $250 Hr. Pay Rate and $2,000 24hr Call Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.