Permanent Primary Care Job Los Angeles, CA
An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles is looking to add a Primary Care Physician around the city. This facility is located just 30 minutes from the beach and the mountains. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise Los Angeles has to offer.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Primary Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete)
- Residency Training: Family Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting
- Experience Required: New grads okay
- Duties: Providing complete clinical care for all patients, perform physical exams, initiate lab exams, etc.
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: W2 Permanent
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri 8-5pm
- Compensation: DOE
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.