Locum Tenens Primary Care Job CA
· Location: Central California (20 mins north of Santa Rosa, CA)
· Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
· Requirements: Active CA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Census: 16-24 pts per shift
· EMR: E Clinical Works
· Duration: 3-months w/ possible extension (locum-to-permanent available as well)
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a reputable district hospital located approximately 20 mins north of Santa Rosa, California. Their facility specializes in Primary Care, Behavioral Health, Emergency Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, etc. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for board-certified Family Medicine/Internal Medicine physicians to join their outpatient clinic located on the same campus of the hospital. The current team consists of 5 physicians and 1 FNP. Patient age range is mostly elderly, but the provider may see patients as young as 25 yrs old. Family Medicine physicians will be expected to treat patients of all ages whereas Internal Medicine physicians are expected to treat patients ages 18 and older.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.