Full Time Primary Care Job Carpentersville, IL
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Aunt Martha's Health & Wellness
Aunt Martha's Health & Wellness -
- Hours:Monday - Friday | One Half-Day Saturday per Month | 10 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week or 8 Hour Shifts 5 Days per Week
- New Graduates
- Languages Required: Spanish
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Rotated Weekly Every 7 Weeks
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Salary and Quarterly Bonuses
- Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision- Malpractice/Tail Coverage- $2K CME Allowance with 5 Days Paid Time Off- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation. Increases to 4 Weeks After Year 4 - 3 Paid Summer Days (1 for July, 1 August, 1 for September)- 1 Paid Wellness Day- 5 Paid Sick Days- 11 Paid Holidays- Short and Long Term Disability - 403b
- Additional Info: - As a Federally Qualified Health Center, AMHW has a network of over 20 community health centers that provide care coordination and integrated care.- The agency provides a range of social services including child welfare, youth services, community behavioral health, and supportive services.- As a private, not-for-profit agency we serve more than 70,000 children and adults annually at over 35 sites throughout more than 8 counties.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.