Permanent Primary Care Job Hagerstown, MD
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Family Healthcare of Hagerstown
Family Healthcare of Hagerstown -
- Full Time
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week, One Evening | Monday - Friday
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: 24-Hour Call Rotated Among Providers | One Week At A Time (frequency determined by the number of physicians on staff)
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $10000
- Compensation: - Earning Potential Up To $275,000 - $220,000 to $250,000 Base Salary- Based on Experience Level- $25,000 Annual Production Incentive Available (Paid Quarterly)- Negotiable Sign-On Bonus Up to $10,000- Up To $2,500 for Relocation Expenses
- Benefits: - Health / Vision / Dental Benefits - FSA- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty- Life Insurance- Optional Long and Short Term Disability for Employees Working 30+ Hours Per Week- 1 Week + $2,500 for CME- $1,500 for Business-Related Expenses- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program
- Additional Info: Provides leadership and administrative direction for the clinical support staff to include primary care and integrated mental health services. Also, provide direct patient care.- HRSA Rated Top 20% of All FQHC Facilities- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction - Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed FacilityQUALIFICATIONS: - FM Board Certification (must have within two years of residency/fellowship program)- MD license (or ability to obtain) - DEA and MD State Dispensing License- Current BLS and/or ACLS- Prefer MPH, Masters in Healthcare Administration or similar advanced degree.LEADERSHIP SKILLS:- Strong leadership skills required; two years' progressive experience fulfilling administrative duties and responsibilities.- Prior experience as medical director in FQHC, group practice or hospital preferred.- Experience with development and management of quality assurance programs.- Capacity to lead, mentor, and collaborate with physicians, mid-levels, and clinical support staff.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.